Thursday, April 7, 2016

December 27, 2015

My first Christmas in MyLittleMegara's house came and went in a cloud of beautiful music and bright colors. I heard a story about a baby boy who saved the world and even though I didn't completely understand it, Christmas was an absolutely beautiful occurrence. But it had to end. After all, if Christmas were all year 'round, we would stop seeing it as special. A couple of days after Christmas, MyLittleMegara decided to watch Frozen. Again. Since Kristoff and I were downstairs by the TV anyway, we decided to watch too.


Even though I've seen my movie countless times, I still love the feeling I get watching it. It has such a positive message of hope, no matter how hard it may get.


This time watching it was different, though. Kristoff had never seen it before, and I found myself watching it through his eyes. I think he enjoyed it. However, when a half-frozen Anna began crossing the fjords to find her sister, he did something a little strange.


I suppose that what he did really wasn't that strange. Most friends do this sort of thing. After all, that's what we are: good friends. Still, when Kristoff put his arm around me, I found it difficult to focus on anything other than the solid, warm presence at my back.


From there on, the movie progressed. Anna and Elsa learned how to save the day with their sisterly love and the kingdom went back to normal. Happy music played. Suddenly, Anna and Kristoff ran on wearing outfits nearly identical to what we were wearing. They were holding hands and smiling.


Without warning, Kristoff got up. "I forgot to feed Sven," he mumbled.

"Oh, okay," I smiled at him. "Bye!"

But he was already gone. Typical.

-Anna

5 comments:

  1. Haha, okay. Hi, Anna! You've been nominated for the Quote of the Day Challenge on my blog! See the instructions here! Not like you need those. http://elsa-adollslifeforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete