Saturday, October 24, 2015

September 3, 2015

"It's still cloudy!" I exclaimed as I gazed out the window at the steely blue gray sky.

 

"I've waited and waited to go outside, but it just stays cloudy." Sighing, I turned from the window. A friendly face greeted my dissappointed one.

"I bet I could - erm, that is, I have an idea to make staying inside more bearable," Kristoff said sincerely.

 


I couldn't help but cheer up at the sight of my friend. Taking his hand, I let him lead me to Sven and Olaf.




"Okay," Kristoff addressed us, "Who here is up for some free reindeer rides?"

"Oh, that is so me," Olaf exclaimed. Kristoff shot him a look that I couldn't quite decipher. "Oh! Right! Umm, Anna, you should go first."

"I guess I will! Thank you, Kristoff." I perched on Sven's back and hooked my feet through the straps on his harness; Kristoff led us as our guide with Olaf right beside him.
 

Together, we walked all over the first floor. Talking, laughing... just generally enjoying each others' company.


It felt wonderful to spend more time with the people (doll, snowman, and reindeer) that I care most about without any distractions. I even forgot that I was stuck inside! We walked around until dark, when I noticed that Sven was getting tired, so I patted his hea and hopped off.
 

"Hey, Kristoff... thank you." I patted him on the shoulder.


I had this sudden, insne urge to hug him. After all, he had just made my day! I put my arms up and stepped towards him...

 

... then thought better of it. Kristoff wouldn't like that. It would seem forward, or maybe even flirtatious, which was NOT how I wanted to come across. Quickly, I pulled back and turned away.


"You're welcome," he answered quietly. Funny, he almost sounded sad.

"I... should go," I stammered. And that was the end of that.

-Anna

4 comments:

  1. Something there, something's there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! I'm an Anna doll myself and I was wondering if you could check out my blog! Keep up the great work!
    Here's the link to my blog: http://annadollarchives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, AnnaTheDoll! I checked it out; looking nice so far!

      -Anna

      Delete