Wednesday, June 22, 2016

March 8, 2016

I find this nearly impossible to believe, but my blog is now a year old! To celebrate, my friends and I threw a party. Before starting the festivities, we took our obligatory group photo.


Unfortunately, none of us are looking at the camera... but, hey, we tried.

Our party had a Tsum Tsum theme, and we spent a few hours stacking and playing with the cuddly plush. Kristoff and I made the largest pyramid we could.


The Tsums were very cooperative and helpful and happy to be stacked.


In honor of my green dress, Rapunzel made a tower of all of the Tsums who had green on them.


Olaf posed for a picture with the Olaf Tsum. He's so goofy!


Kristoff and Sven tried to find out how many Tsums Sven could hold between his antlers.


I tried to see how many I could carry.


Guess I can only carry three at once!


After a few hours of Tsum Tsum shenanigans, we took one last picture and everyone disbanded.


***

Thank you all so much for staying with me through this wonderful year. You all mean the world to me.


-Anna

3 comments:

  1. Dear Anna,
    Congratulations on your blog reaching the one year milestone! May there be many more years to come.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, Anna...
    Although I've never known you, through your blog you became something like a friend to me.Thank you.

    Elinor Elsa

    ReplyDelete