Friday, September 9, 2016

May 19, 2016


Welcome back to another fabulous Just Anna Book Club meeting!

I read Cinder by Marissa Meyer, Rapunzel read Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, and Olaf read Peter Pan: Return to Never-land!




Me: Rapunzel, why did you choose to read the original Alice?

Rapunzel: I've always liked the idea of Wonderland and I wanted to know where the story started!

Me: What was your favorite part?

Rapunzel: I've always loved the John Tenniel illustrations. They really make the story come alive.


Olaf: Why is your book all flat, Anna?

Me: It's an eBook on a Kindle. The whole book - and a bunch of other books - is saved on this device.

Olaf: Oh, wow! What was your favorite part of the eBook?

Me: When Cinder, a cyborg mechanic, meets Prince Kai at the market. What a fascinating twist on the classic Cinderella story!


Rapunzel: Did you like your book, Olaf?

Olaf: Yes, I did! I liked how it was about Wendy's daughter.

Rapunzel: What was your favorite part?

Olaf: No spoilers, but I liked it when the really bad, scary thing was reversed.


Well, that concludes another Just Anna book club meeting! Thank you for your time and see you later!!


-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment